From DDL Wiki
Welcome to the Design Decisions Wiki
The Design Decisions Wiki (DDWiki) was established by the Design Decisions Laboratory at Carnegie Mellon University in 2006 as a central resource for sharing information about design and tools to analyze and support decision-making.
DDWiki is intended for researchers, educators, students and practitioners in a broad range of areas related to design and/or decision-making. Any individual who identifies her/his work with these areas is welcome to use and contribute to the wiki. Wiki pages can be edited by any user, and so the wiki enables distributed, democratic management of content. DDWiki has been created independently from the popular Wikipedia website so that entries can be made with content and focus specific to the needs and interests of our community, and so that information on relevant theories, methods, people, research groups, organizations, conferences, journals, publications, textbooks, courses, job postings, news and events, new research results, data, algorithms and community debates can be included.
- DDWiki: an introduction to DDWiki and how to use it
- Community portal: information for and about the DDWiki community
- Index of categories: a list of wiki category pages
- Index of content: a list of all wiki pages in alphabetical order
- New content: a list of the newest wiki pages
- Notation conventions: for mathematical equations used in this wiki
- Recent changes: see what users are currently working on
- Wanted pages: a list of terms that have been referenced, but for which a page has not yet been created
Use this RSS feed to monitor recent changes to DDWiki from your Google homepage, Google reader, My Yahoo! page, Bloglines blog, Live Bookmarks in the Firefox web browser, or any other RSS aggregator. To use the RSS feed, copy the following link into your RSS aggregator:
|DDWiki was developed with support from the National Science Foundation, including a grant from CAREER award #0747911 and MUSES award #0628084.|